Texts and Publications
• Presented at International Symposium for Music Education, Special Needs conference July 2016, Edinburgh.
• Presented at Sound Connections conference (2015)
• Presented at Music Therapy Advances in Neuro-disability – Innovations in Research and Practice at the Royal Neurological Hospital, Putney (2014).
•• Published in Creative Therapies and Technology Edited by Dr Stephanie Brooke (to be published 2017)
•• Published in Sounding Board, the Journal of Community Music. Issue 16.3/16.4 (2017)
•• Published in PMLD Link journal (2016)
•• Published in Voices online journal (2014)
INTERZONE THEATRE – Perspectives on sound based augmented reality theatre (2013)
• Presented at ESSA Functional Sounds Conference Berlin Oct 2013
• Presented at Locus Sonus 8th Symposium – Audio Mobility, Apr 2014
•• Published in Wi, Journal for mobile media Vol 9. No.2 April 2015
DESTRUCTIVISTAS (2012, revised 2016)
An article exploring aspects of destruction as an end in itself as explored in Scrap Club
•• Revised edition published in Material Worlds blog (2016)
An article written in 2004 and therefore, at times, slightly dated.
The article makes the connection between the Gnostic quests for a universal code and the current networked binary system which unifies the multitudes of consciousness while touching on parallel systems, the collective subconscious, sound composition and interactive art. Citing Jung, Erik Davis, the alchemists of the middle ages and interactive net art from 2004.
•• Published by Intellect Journals 6.2 | Tecnoetic Arts, A Journal of Speculative Research 2008
FICTION • √ • √
A non-linear hyper-dimensional lie
In Hebrew, these poems are based in the tradition of sound poetry using the language’s rich inflections and punctuation to invent new meanings
An abandoned pulp standard narrative
On wormholes, synchronicity and dreams